Resetting Your Password
If you cannot remember your password, you can request a reset password email that will be sent to the email address associated with your account. Visit the sign-in page at https://www.thewiredword.com/login
Forgot Your Password?
- Click the Member Login button at the top of the page.
- On the Member Log In page, click on “Forgot your password?” link.
- Enter the email address associated with your The Wired Word account and click the Submit button.NOTE: if you do not know the email address for your account, click the Contact Support link and provide us with your organization's name and complete mailing address (including zip code) OR account number, if known.
- An email to reset your password will be sent to the email address associated with the account. IMPORTANT: You must click on the hyperlink in the email in order to complete the reset password process.
- At the link, you'll enter your new password and confirm it. (Passwords must be at least 8 characters and contain at least two of the following special characters: Capital Letters, Numbers or Symbols).
- Click the “Update Password" button.
- Return to thewiredword.com to complete the login process using your account's email address and your password to sign-in.